Are You A Classy Woman?
It’s not about everyone today but my fellow women.
Someone very close once asked me why women wear clothing that reveals their bodies. He said “I do not just understand it, ladies do not have to expose their bodies to look good”.
I am not judging anyone but I have come to the conclusion that in most cases, ignorance makes us do a lot of things and these women are simply not classy.
I love the Merriam Webster definition of classy ” elegant, stylish and reflecting high standards of personal behaviour.
I am aware people give different definition to being classy. Some ladies will tell you they are classy because they are snobs or bullies. Some feels wearing good shoes, carrying nice bags or wearing designers all makes them classy. I am sorry to be the one to tell you today that those aren’t classy.
I came up with few Characteristics of a Classy Woman and I will share them with you:
- Dress Tastefully: This woman knows how to step out in style yet moderately. A classy woman don’t go out looking rough in un-ironed clothing.
- Pleasant and Gracious: A classy woman treats everyone the way they want to be treated and handles conflict with grace.
- Humble : She is down to heart, listens, friendly and shows empathy
- Dignity : A classy woman displays high ethical standards and moral values.
- Confident: She does not need to expose her body to feel good, she displays excellent mannerism
Above all, a classy woman fears God
Yes I know you cannot be perfect as I am not as well. I am, as a matter of fact working on keeping up with at least one or two of the characteristics listed above. However, we have to make conscious effort to attain masterliness of classy acts.
Please share other characteristics of a classy woman with us below
About the Author
Hannah prefers to be referred to as a Life Coach. She is the founder of Inspiration with Hannah. She believes life is without challenges but those who come out of it triumphantly had someone to talk to. She encourages people going through life challenges and help point them in the right direction by empowering them to think out solutions. Learn more about Hannah at www.inspirationwithhannah.com/hannah
YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, REACH OUT Inspiration with Hannah